Saturday 23 June 2012

I can do cow

 

 Hello.

How are you?

I work a lot. It is nice, it makes me have money for shoes and strawberries.

But there's not a lot of time for fun things.

Yesterday I froze a can of beer in Ros' freezer by accident. That is about as exciting as it gets.  

I miss home and everyone there, but I am stuck on this island like Robinson Crusoe.

I applied for a passport, which I can't get, because I am still registered in Germany. I can't go to Germany, because my passport is expired. The Constance registration office wants me to unregister in person.

 Come visit me, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. oh shitttt. did that work out by now? I know when my sister lost her ID in ireland we could get a temporary one that is only valid for 2 weeks from the german embassy. my parents had to fax her birth certificate with an official stamp from the police to validate it, so she could leave the country and get a new one in germany. Otherwise they say it would have worked if she went to germany without it and our parents had picked her up to confirm her identity.

    ReplyDelete